Elko

HOMELESS MAN IDENTIFIED January 3, 2012

Reported by: Lori Gilbert
Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Share
Updated: 2/18/2013 12:17 pm
Elko Police say a homeless man living in a tent in sub-zero weather died in an accidental fire after he was engulfed by flames. Investigators say it appears the victim may have had a fire inside his tent trying to stay warm.
Share
0 Comment(s)
Comments: Show | Hide

Here are the most recent story comments.View All

No comments yet!

What's On

© 2007 - 2011 KENV News 10, Elko, Nevada - All rights reserved Ruby Mountain Broadcasting, A Intermountain West Communications Company Subsidairy, For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.