Elko

Spring Creek House Fire 3-5-13

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Share
Updated: 3/06/2013 9:19 am
Spring Creek House Fire 3-5-13 -
An accidental blaze sparked by a chimney fire destroyed a Spring Creek home on Monday. No one was home at the time the blaze broke out on Ashcroft Lane. Fire Management Officer Tim Woolever says two cats were located safely inside the partially burned home once the flames were knocked down, the cause of the fire was traced to a woodstove chimney.
Share
0 Comment(s)
Comments: Show | Hide

Here are the most recent story comments.View All

No comments yet!

Most Popular

What's On

© 2007 - 2011 KENV News 10, Elko, Nevada - All rights reserved Ruby Mountain Broadcasting, A Intermountain West Communications Company Subsidairy, For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.